I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Friday, January 28, 2011

What Goes Around...Comes around

Let the magic happen. It's always there. Abundance and love are always there. Believe in the highest good. There is a higher essence to everything. The realm you're in has a heaviness that mutes energy. You can penetrate through it, no matter how dark and heavy. Just don't forget to keep it open. Don't get too bogged down, don't limit the brightness. Reach through the dark energy and grab it. You might see the smoke coming out of the chimney and you'll even see the smoky sky. You need to reach through the smoke and bring the light to you. Remember the possibilities of something greater then are right here. Be willing to go to the lightness. Don't feed off what is not right in the world


Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.
-Edwin Hubbel Chapin-











I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music.

I will not be intimidated. That's just the way it is.


:-)

No comments: