I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ain't A Pathetic Looser...

back in the day, when i was just a kid, a teenager maybe, i always thought it would be better to have a good way in dealing with people who have an opposite mindset with me, but what change me may be because of my enthusiast in knowing people deeper and harder. i always kept myself isolated since i love in observing people's life. not really a stalker, ain't at all. it just about the rambling things happen when i was doing a free-things-for-nothing. i love looking at what people doing to please others. as i have my own experience regarding this matter, it gave me the good lesson about being matured. experience is the best teacher! yes i admit this is very nice quote. life is not about finding ourselves, life is about creating ourselves. the value we put in others life is the things people would remember us. people would not remember us if we never left them our footprints. even it just only a simple thing, a wise man would consider this as a matter of appreciation. trust me.!



people don't even bother who we are. as long as we have the capability in making sense in others shoe, it is enough to make them put some loving sense and affection to us. changes may be sum up into two different things, either good or bad, it depends to us to make it real. never say no to no. and don't even be a coward to say yes for yes. i guess now i know what it takes to change me. its a failure. i faced it myself and i was framed by the situation in making a wise decision. and now, i'm in the process getting my life back. back to the right track. and it become easier since i got my new disco stick which i used to be happy. i thought i have lost all those things, but i got it wrong. at last i found my new fashion with a new match for my garment. it makes me strong enough. yes, strong enough!




as i look down at the world, it make me more clear that i was always control of my journey. do you see what i see? of course it will not be the same right? so, let me be whatever fated and let me dance with my own way. changes need sacrifice and as for now, there are lot of stuff i am not willing to let go just yet. once i done that,there is no looking back. so, i am waiting for that time to come. a time for me to completely change. a time when i look it back and i would say "yes, i am here just to say good bye!"




As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
-Socrates-




and for the time being, i love myself in doing things which people call pathetic. why pathetic? this is the way on how i try to gain back the happiness. it sounds annoying right? not for me. trust me, some people easier to show the way they are, i mean the feeling inside. but, as for me, i love myself in doing a silent things as people will never notice what actually happen. yes, isolated!




no matter how prepared you are, no matter how brave you are, it just the matter in moving one step ahead. trust me, i can seriously delete people in my life. delete in a way which i think they deserve to. and for this moment, i have lost some bright sight of doing good things over other people. life teaches me that, to be a good person, you have to kill the better one. got what i mean? in a simple way, what can i sum up here, don't be fooled with others word as they just come out with their own bloody shit mindset. to be safe, believe your own instinct. It is not living that matters, but living rightly.




I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.





with love,
Yau



*********

Travis Randy- I Told You So


Suppose I called you up tonight and told you that I loved you
And suppose I said "I wanna come back home".
And suppose I cried and said "I think I finally learned my lesson"
And I'm tired a-spendin' all my time alone.

If I told you that I realised you're all I ever wanted
And it's killin' me to be so far away.
Would you tell me that you loved me too and would we cry together?
Or would you simply laugh at me and say:

"I told you so, oh I told you so
I told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you in
I told you so, but you had to go
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".

If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever
Would you get down on yours to and take my hand?
Would we get that old time feelin', would we laugh and talk for hours
The way we did when our love first began?

Would you tell me that you'd missed me too and that you'd been so lonely
And you waited for the day that I return.
And we'd live in love forever and that I'm your one and only
Or would you say the tables finally turned?

Would you say:

"I told you so, oh I told you so
I told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you in
I told you so, but you had to go
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".

"Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".

No comments: