I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bang Bang...! i Shoot You Down!


Some people willing to forgive and later to forget, as i found it myself, i never forgive and don't even want to try to forget. we did the best for everyone concern, but some of them did not do the same. I am not begging for the returns, but as an ordinary human being, we really acquire the acknowledgement and some appreciation. It is enough when you are able to put some respects to another. It just enough!


People learn from mistakes. yes, experience is the best teacher ever. Everyone make mistake, and we learnt from it even a tiny one. I have come to a point where i can get tired facing those people who never respect the elder one. Do you have to pay for that effortlessly thing? bytheway, respects and being respected are not come forcedly, it comes naturally. I know it is not much, but its okay anyway...


berkawan tak kisah,
but don't take granted on me!
Firdaus Ahmad tak suka!

No comments: