I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Saying...



I think I'm much less self confident today. I actually went through a quite painful period because of that thinking that I was completely hopeless. But I think that's something that we all go through at various times of our lives and it was quite a sustained thing with me.


It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all. If only you could love enough you would be the happiest and most powerful being in the world.


For those out there who looking for fun in a relationship, you are not doing the right thing, because finding a person to have fun with you is easy. it's anywhere and anytime.


But, seeking a person who really loves you, is like searching a piece of sugar in a bouquet of rice. it's rarely.




If you would be loved, love and be lovable.
Benjamin Franklin





No comments: