I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vodoo oh Vodoo

What a tired day!
Does "Program Pembanggunan dan Kepimpinan Pelajar" (PPKP) give benefit to students?
I don't think so...
The module is such useless!
Students are required to attend this program because to fulfill the requirement of the faculty, They are not come because of the benefits that they might gain from it.

Sit in a group, then discuss about the topics given.
They just do it but they don't even know what are their purposes actually.

For me, i just go through on it as a matter of fulfilling my leisure time.
uh it drained enough!
Just wasting my weekend time! supposed i can get sleep longer as my weekdays are too busy with classes schedule.

Ok, just forget about students argument on this program...



I was appointed as a representative for Vodoo group,
I have to explain what is meant by Vodoo.
My answer is simple,
Ends justify mean.

And i have given an opportunity to share my experience about love.
Huh, it such a complicated part for me.
In a simple word, i just came out with the story of "schoolboy and a grass"
(like someone told me and make me realize about APPRECIATION)

Everybody pay their attention till i finished my story,
Then the classes so excited to know what is the ending of the story...
I don't give them the answer.
I asked them to think deeply in their heart what actually the meaning of love.

At the end of the class, i told them that we have to appreciate what we have now rather than we looking for something that we unable to get it.
There a lot of chances in our life. what we have to do is "be thankful" and value things as it won't come again.

The moral of the story:

  • To achieve the prosperity in or life,we have to understand our needs.
  • Give an effort on it,
  • Appreciate people who love us than anyone else don't do,
  • Being honest, loyal, understanding, freedom.
  • Do not HURT others
  • Give all your commitments only for one!
  • Tell him/her how they are valuable for you (do it as it comes from your heart, not your mouth!)
THEN YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER OF TRUE LOVE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agak tersentuh aku dgr cite ko psl ur family...feel like crying...xsangka ko kene lalui benda mcm tuh...anyway, fight for ur happiness kay...n for ur love too...u hv me n others if u feel like crying...its nice knowing n be friends with u :p
syikeen fuzi yg comel...haha..