I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Friday, March 26, 2010

Reasons Why I Hate Weekend

1- Everyone told me weekend is a day for date

but not for me!! dunno why..

2- Stay up till late night for super saver!

What The F***! my cell phone doesn't ringing at all. Others are busy with their own life.

3- Waiting for lover to pick you up then go to cinema

Hurm...i miss that moment!

4- Hang out with friends, chill your day. forget about study for a while

is it true? how if everyone going home? i just alone here. nobody's home la dude.! being bored!

5- Go to somewhere that pleased you

Owh, the beach? almost being there...nobody knew..

6- Come on la dear, text your lover

NoNoNoNo

7- Hah, window shopping? "cuci mata"? looking for partner?

OMG! its not me!

hmm, dunno what to say... better take a bath for hours then go to bed. sleep the whole day...

YES!!! I will..

THANKS FOR THE IDEA...


Saya...Sepi Sekali...Tanpa Dia Di Sisi..Rindu...Sangat...



2 comments:

fendi said...

Hah, window shopping? "cuci mata"? looking for partner?

HAhahahah.....OMG it is so u, yau

Ahmad Firdaus @ Yau said...

window shopping maybe! haha fandy, mata saya sudah terlalu bersih untuk dicuci..hhehe