I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is what i hold till the end...



Dygta-Kerna Ku Sayang Kamu
Dygta-Maafkan Aku
Faizal Tahir- Sampai Syurga
Kris Dayanti- Menghitung Hari
Ungu- Dilema Cinta
Ahli Fiqir- Derita Merindu
Aiman- Cinta Terakhir
Agnes Monica- Tanpa Kekasihku
Slam- Kembali Terjalin
Vince-Andai Kau Mengerti
Celine Dion- Because you love me
Enrique Iglesias- Hero
Yuna-Cinta Sempurna
V.E- Kerna sayang
ST12- Jangan Pernah Berubah
Seconhand Serenade- YOUR CALL
Rossa Ft Ungu- Terlanjur Cinta
Azfar-Akan Ku jumpa
The Climb- Miley yrus
Boneka-Tunjukkan Aku
Shayne Ward-No promises
Hattan-Dari Kekasih Kepada Kekasih
Ibnor Reza- Mimpi Yang Tak Sudah
Lefthanded- KU DIHALAMAN RINDU
Marc Anthony- My Baby You
Aril- Menatap Matamu
T.I ft Justin Timberlake- Dead And Gone
Samsons - Kenangan Terindah
Ungu - Tercipta Untukku
Hazami - Mungkir Bahagia
Peter Pan - Semua Tentang Kita
Ruth Sahanaya -Kaulah Segalanya
Amy Search - Tiada Lagi
Samsons - Luluh
Peter Pan - Mungkin Nanti
Acha - Sampai menutup Mata




I just can't describe how my feelings right now
all these song might throw out what i thought in my mind.
how i gonna go through it? just let the time to fix it.
ain't my love is everything?
waiting is bitter than nothing
I'm waiting till the moments come true.

it hurt enough, its killing me.
but I'm pretty sure that it will turn out to be damnly sweet for us soon,
Don't let me waiting too long,
i just can't breath without your spirit, your soul.
May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in my dreams


for me, there is always some madness in love. but there is also always some reason in madness. because the course of TRUE LOVE never did run smooth.
I'm waiting till the ring makes me live again...

Berikan aku sebutir BINTANG yang dahulu menerangi hidup ini...

No comments: