I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Song of my sincere heart...for You


I count the hours,
I count the days.
How much I miss you,
I count the ways.

I miss your voice,
I miss your touch.
And I miss the face,
That I love so much.

How to describe it,
There is now way.
I walk around,
In a permanent daze.

I long to feel,
Your warm embrace.
And to see a smile,
Upon your face.

I miss you so much,
To the moon and the stars.
And this feeling will go on
Until you're safe in my arms.


That I had the courage to tell you,
How much I feel inside.
MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE.
This is to that special someone.
I Love You.

Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you.

In this cruel and lonely world
I found one true love
My dear love, I found you!

I just want to tell you,
I think of you every moment of the day.
And how much I love you,
Words could never even say.


I just want to tell you,
I love you with all my heart.
I wish for us to be together,
Never shall we be apart.

I'll wait till I can get u back
and we'll live together till the end of our life.


I love you not today
nor tomorrow, but forever!

i miss you!
yes, you!!


-yang setia menanti dirimu-