I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Monday, August 2, 2010

Third month of being all alone

if only you could understand the feeling inside

Tears are words the heart can't express, Align Center
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

saying goodbye to someone you love is cruel!!!

i do believe, Absence makes the heart grow fonder

but, this is not the right time for you to leave me

I don't want to be the exception, To get a bit of your attention, I'm tired of this triangle. That's why in front of your eyes I'm invisible, But you gotta know small things also count, You´d better put your feet on the ground, And see what it's about so...

because i still loving you and missing you k.a.r

you will never know how deep it is in my heart...

only you~



I hope the person who is responsible for making me able to relate to
this video understands that I need more time. To forgive. And hopefully
to forget...



when deep injury is done to us,
we never recover until we forgive.

forgiveness does not change the past.
but it does enlarge the future...

No comments: