I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Friday, December 25, 2009

Reasons why i fell in love with you








I still remember the first song you sang for me.
It’s really nice!
That’s the first reason I love you so much!



The ring!
OMG..
I can’t believe it..
It makes me hypnotized!

For every hour, minutes and seconds…
I just keep thinking of you.
Why I fall in love with you?
Just because you did the same thing like me…

Armlet..
It tight up our relationship…

New moon?
It was our first time watching midnight movie
And we walked together under the rain falling down in the middle of the night.
I won’t forget it!!

You wrote me your name when we’re together on top of the sheet of tissue.
You drew me a small “orang lidi” as it presents me…
Huhu, its funny dear… I like it..

No comments: