I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A lovely sunset...



Look at the sky.  I am not alone.  The whole universe is friendly to me and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.

Upon reaching the beach, both of my cell phones turns off as the battery “kong” already. I hate that moment! I miss 100% of the shots that I never take! Huh it doesn’t matter. The most important is the experience that I discovered!

While I’m sitting next to my “someone”, we’re looking at the sun falling down with lovely feelings inside my heart.

I do hope this love would last ever as the sun shining the earth for every day!
I love to see sunset.

Why am I doing so?

It gives me pleasure, happiness, soul, delight and contentment.
You might feel the same way as mine if you notice that other people shines your days for every seconds past!

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

I don't know whether my life has been a success or a failure. But not having any anxiety about becoming one instead of the other, and just taking things as they come along, I've had a lot of extra time to enjoy life.

My “someone” told me, why should us become upset?

Life must go on

If you wasting your time by thinking the undesirable things, u just like didn’t know how to chill your days and you might lost the precious moments which won’t ever come again.

So, just let it go, let by gone be by gone.

And in the end, the love you take, Is equal to the love you made.
To be loved, you have to love someone with a sincere heart. Gives everything as you can,

your trust,

your commitment,

your time and

your love.!

No comments: