I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My idol!!


I'm wasting my time watching movies through my lappy, facebooking the whole days and surfing the internet looking for the information regarding scholarship. the best thing is, I always visit Tun Mahathir's web blog. i love to do it, for me, Tun is my idol!

I like the way he inspire others. i like his speech, it awesome and mesmerize!

sometime, leaders are there, the question is, are they charismatic enough to be a good leader?


if given chances, i wish i could be there, standing beside him! snap lot of pictures with him.!!

I have downloaded one of Tun's speech during UMNO Annual General Meeting. The title of the speech is about "The Unfinished Business".

anyway, a million thanks to Tun! you are such heaven's gift!

May God bless you!!

No comments: