I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is this who i am?

Starting the day by looking at the phone with hope my "someone" wish me a good day. ahakz, i took the quiz while I'm facebooking last night, before that, i would like to thanks to my love aka "someone" for lending me the broadband. no need to go to CC..!

ok, this are the results of the quiz. It's all about my personality. I just wonder something.. it's not as who i am!

1.Calm and quiet
* I don't think so, actually i am extrovert person.!

2.You are the sort of person who likes to take life slowly. just one day at a time.
* Totally wrong! i always rushing even things are not important.

3.You usually know the difference between right and wrong.
* Ya, ordinary people think the same thing.

4.You believe in yourself.
*No, its not me! i lacking of self-confident.

5.You put yourself in other peoples shoes and see how it feels to be them and then handle a situation accordingly.
*i always do it, its inspires me to be better

6.Your attitude towards life is very positive.
* That's why i am who i am now!

7.You are liked by all and are a great friend.
*Maybe, i have lot of best friends.!! but i have my foes too.

8.The flip side is that sometimes you care too much about other people and don't do what you really wanna do..
*i have to admit this! this is what i always do especially for those people i love and always care! this is the way to show how much i love "someone"..!!!

No comments: