I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The rest is still unwritten


My question is, what would you sacrifice for the one you love the most?
then this guy keep arguing with me, i do respect his fact, but I'm a bit disagree with him. for me, love is not only about our feeling. it require more than feeling. if you sacrifice your feelings to the person you love, but it HURTS you, then what it means? being hurt is what you looking for in your relationship?

for me there is no right or wrong answer when we talk about love. its all about passion, affection, and honest. huh, everyone have a different perception about love.

I'm so surprised with the last sentence of the post. he said that his friend is suck! maybe there is something happened between them, its non of my business actually. See, just because of love, he lost his friend, my question here, don't you feel hurt when u lost friends because of love? is that what it means by love? huh...

The love you take is equal to the love you made..!!!


wink!!

No comments: