I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Saturday, March 5, 2011

This is the story of "how love would inspires others". A true story from Chris Medina (American Idol)




Salam and happy Saturday guys!

Sitting alone at home on weekend gave me so much pleasure in doing so much things. i found my new habit which i used to chase from any unpleasing things regarding my studies, personal matters etc. when it comes to the time which i have to screw up things, love would be the first one, ever. for me, it is such a taboo issue which people always looking for the answer. whatever it is, life is uncertain. today you may be loved, but it will not be the same as yesterday. here is the true story which really make me touched. one would willingly to sacrifice his carrier,time, space etc for someone he cares. this is how love should be...



Chris auditioned, performing The Script’s “Breakeven,” and he brought along his beloved fiancee, Juliana Ramos, who is confined to a wheelchair following a tragic car accident. Today, Access Hollywood has new details about this emotional story.

Chris, an aspiring singer, said he fell in love with Juliana the first moment he saw her and the two became engaged in the coffee shop she worked in, in 2007.

They had planned to wed two years after getting engaged, but shortly before they could walk down the aisle, Juliana suffered a brain injury in a tragic car accident. On the exact day they were supposed to get married, Chris shared a song he wrote for his ladylove on Facebook.


During the interview in MTV News, Medina said "I just know that there's people out there who kind of naturally see the bad in every situation, and, to be completely honest, I think at one point in my life, I might have been one of those people," he explained. "But I felt like in this specific situation, when they asked, 'Can we do a story on you and your situation?' The first thing I did was, 'I don't think I want to do that. I'm a little nervous about it. I'm afraid there's going to be people who are going to be saying bad things.'


"Brain injuries just scoop the life out of you. but that doesn't necessarily mean you just give up all hope," Medina said. "She's my best friend, and I'm always going to be here for her.

Chris Medina has a real heart breaker of a story. After he got engaged, his fiancee, Juliana Ramos, got into a car accident in October 2009 and suffered serious brain damage. They were going to get married two months after the accident.

below is the song specially dedicated to his fiancee. you can see how honest is he in loving Juliana Ramos. people like me would be touched from the meaning of the lyric and he scene of their life and love story.

and this is the question which everyone should ask themselves when they are ready for love..




What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?





No comments: