I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something for Weekend Yau?

I think that you get the mood of a song stronger if you get it right that way. On the other hand, you put some songs out live and they don't catch flight. They just flop. It is hard to tell until they are out there.


I've gone through many, many things. I tell you something, that if it doesn't kill you, you get stronger.

Who is there that ever receives a gift and tries to make bargains about it? Let us, then, return thanks for what He has bestowed on us. Who can tell whether, if we had a larger share of ability or stronger health, we should not have possessed them to our destruction.
 
Why should we think upon things that are lovely? Because thinking determines life. It is a common habit to blame life upon the environment. Environment modifies life but does not govern life. The soul is stronger than its surroundings.

You know, I think I'm a stronger person for realizing that you can't make everybody love you...
 
And i know it is true...
 
 
:-) 

 

No comments: