I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seminar Kecemerlangan Akademik

 
Attending Malam Seminar Kecemerlangan Akademik yesterday gave me some encouragement for my study. This is the third times i have been invited to come to this alluring event. Not like previous semester, it was held in much more protocol like convocation. I wish I could have another one chance to glisten my scroll before i finish my studies. The event was held in Renaissance Hotel, Melaka and the VIP guest as usual the Rector of the campus, Dato' Mizan Hitam. We were served with Chinese Cuisine and it was damn remarkable! I think I should have tried another chinese food in around Melaka soon!





Listening to rector campus speech was another thing which I think having the power in mesmerizing others. This is what people call the power of speech. He always come out with something that is never be expected by he audience. I like his quotes which I have never listened before when I was attending the same event last semester. The term like social jealousy, challenges skills, rivaling of life and much more, are something that people can never be anticipated. And the very greatest thing for his speech was the quotation that he took from one of the most respected Indonesian negarawan- Pak Nasir





 Pemimpin tidak lahir dari bilik kuliah, 
tetapi lahir dari kancah masalah,
berusaha menyelesaikan masalah dan
keluar dari kepompong rakan sebaya!

Datuk Prof. Madya Dr. Mizan B. Hj. Hitam
Rektor of UiTM Melaka city Campus

2 comments:

bella berry' said...

congrats! :)

Ahmad Firdaus @ Yau said...

time kasih bella!!
next sem make sure awak pon dapat makan free gak kat hotel nih..sonok!!