I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Friday, April 2, 2010

My six sense

I don't know how to describe as what i feel right now

yesterday, i got a hint from my sincere heart that something gonna happen today

yet, it definitely happened

i can see what other people can't see,

i can feel what other people don't

and i can assume on what will be then.
Align Center
today, i was involved in the accident.

after i dropped-by my friends to her house,

then suddenly i got a sign that i will hit a bike!

after crossed the junction, then suddenly a bike comes and hit my car ( i borrowed from my housemate)

yes, can you see how great my intuition was?

and other thing is, in the early morning, i got a hunch that someone close to me are not feeling well,

yet, its really happened.

i am so worry right now..

but, what can i do?

i just pray to God, hope He will bless people that i care...


"Ya Allah, aku memohon kepadaMu kebaikan sama ada yang aku telah tahu atau yang belum aku ketahui, kurniakan kami nikmat dan rahmat yang berpanjangan, tubuh badan yang sihat, akal fikiran yang sejahtera, semangat yang membara bagi menjalani hari-harimu yang penuh pancaroba"

Amin...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

....alamak.... teruk ke?

Ahmad Firdaus @ Yau said...

uhh...saya dalam kereta...

x terok pon...

pak lebai tu je yang terok..

kereta..hmm..lampu je pecah...

Unknown said...

Pembunuh lebai!! :)
Glad you are safe.

Oi, cepat la add blog aku kat blog girang mu ini. Jadi follower gak.

Ahmad Firdaus @ Yau said...

ahaha, lebai tu dah tua, mungkin dah sampai ajal asenye...

girang ke blog ku ini...


pelik..

ahaha