I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Sunday, October 17, 2010

officially 22

it was a week i didn't post any latest entry on this blog. i am so busy with lot of works. kinda tired.! feel like i wanna go to some leisure places to ease the feels inside. today, 17 of October is the day when i was born 22 years ago.

uh...its 22! gosh... im getting old! it takes lot of mistakes which gave me good lessons in life, gave me a good history to become more mature, and the most important thing is the love i have. love for a family, friends, colleagues, mates, lover(S), myself and much more. thanx people!

most of my fb'ian friends wishing me "selamat hari tua". arrgghh tua sangat ke aku?

the first wish i got was the wish from my sister and her husband! really appreciate it!

i am blessed because am surrounded with a very lovely family, good friends and people who really cares about me. thanx people!

the most rocks present for my birthday is the strength i have in me to become a better person, better lover (haha), and become the best of me!

thanx everyone!


No comments: