I AM STRONG ENOUGH

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CRY AT ALL

Monday, January 11, 2010

Migrain

For these couple weeks,
it just like hell..

at the beginning, i thought it was like a normal headache..
sometime it dizzy..

so,for the solution, i just took the medicine
plus with Paracetamol and others

I just arrived in Malacca Central from Puduraya, around 2.30PM
its only took around two hours from KL

upon reaching Melacca Bus Station,
I got headache again

I hope it will be ok as soon as possible,
but it doesn't work

I'm standing in front of McD, near from the place where the bus dropped the passengers.

I'm staring at the sky, i thought it could reduce the pain.
huaa..it just like wasting my time..

then I took the bus heading to campus..
I'm not going to class, but i went to the clinic

the doctor said:

" don't stress too much, it will be worst in present, if u failed to manage your stress, then you will find it more harder and worst"

Ya Allah..maybe this is the revenge for my mistakes...

Do Forgive me..

I have been given a half day MC plus with Pain Killer and others medicine..

before ending the chapter for today,i do realize something..

"SOMETIMES GOD GIVE US PAIN BECAUSE WE FORGOT ABOUT OTHER THINGS"

It is His command...

No comments: